Experience: 5 to 7 Years
20/40 hours in a week work
Salary: 15 Lacs to 25 Lacs INR
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About FULLSTACK TECHIES:
FULLSTACK Techies, a part of Outsourcing Service Provider Inc. USA, started its operations in 2012 and have successfully delivered IT transformation projects for small, medium and enterprise customers across the world. We focus on serving companies for their challenging key projects which require supreme attention.
FULLSTACK TECHIES consists of the top 10% of IT developers all over the world. Technical talents including Digital IT, Software engineering, Design & Digital Marketing professionals.
FULLSTACK TECHIES was created by a group of full stack techies. With entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve growing companies, a group of highly-skilled and experienced techies joined their hands together.
We hire DevOps Engineers with proven track record and elite industry background through a rigorous set of comprehensive screening process.
- Technical Screening: In-depth technical skill review, demonstrated end-to-end involvement in delivery, problem solving skills, analytical thinking, creativity, and shortlist exceptionally result oriented talents.
- Language & Personality Traits: Conduct internationally approved English language and analytical tests from Cambridge University and qualify candidates. These tests ensure that candidates are able to read, write, and speak English extremely well. Also, the test includes personality traits, and communication skills — one-on-one interview.
- Mock test cases or projects: 2 weeks to 4 weeks of 40 hours of live / mock project is mandatory for candidates to qualify before deploying on a Customer live project. At this screening process, candidates need to demonstrate their in-depth technical competence, professionalism, and integrity.
If you’re a DevOps Engineer and no longer wanted to work as a typical employee in the investor vested service industry – with exceptional technical skills – yes, you are in the right place and the right candidate to explore FULLSTACK TECHIES.
KEY VALUE PROPOSITION:
- You will be eligible for 2 to 3 times of your current salary/emoluments if you are a qualified FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
- 20 hours per week / 40 hours per week work options available and can be remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
FULLSTACK TECHIES serve growing companies – small, medium and large enterprises — across and world, and this role is crucial as a DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers who will be able to develop and support applications. The main scope of the project will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. As a DevOps Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be – design and develop, maintain and enhance applications. Therefore, it’s essential that – as a DevOps Engineer — you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, logical thinking and high-quality coding.
- Responsible for analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline for one or more digital IT products and/or platforms
- Operational management of Infrastructure and Cloud services, delivering a complex Digital Application stack.
- Building, configuring new server platforms and automated tooling.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting platform level problems.
- Build and Configure Cloud environments.
- Support development teams to configure applications for deployment.
- Installation, configuration and integration of applications across environments.
- Ability to analyze and fault find often complex technical issues including network and DB connectivity.
- Ability to resolve “discrepancies in build issues”
- Assisting and contributing to plans and running orders to document all activities.
- Identifying and rectifying build/deployment problems.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to complete builds efficiently.
- Ensuring all build documentation is up-to-date under change control and is baselined with Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Scripting
- Expertise in Cloud Technologies and platforms including AWS, Azure & Hybrid cloud.
- Familiar with the installation and configuration with some of the software packages like IBM Websphere Application Server; Weblogic; Websphere MQ; WODM; BPM; JBoss; Informatica; Siebel; SFTP Plus; Axway; Oracle OPA.
- Excellent technical analytical skills and experience with software packaging and application integration.
- Familiar with technical automation and tools, including HPE CSA, SA, Puppet, Git.
- Knowledge and experience of the Atlasian Software Suite, including JIRA, Confluence, bit bucket, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding written skills
- You must be comfortable with technology systems and FULLSTACK TECHIES internal tools
- Consistent focus to make stake holders experience delightful with the help of your deliverable and FULLSTACK TECHIES value proposition.
- A solid grasp of solution-centered approach.
- Must be a well-organized, composed, self-motivated world-class individual contributor or thriving to become so.
- Collaborative in nature and ability to leverage FULLSTACK TECHIES coders, developers, SME’s, CoE’s and leadership team to deliver outstanding results to End-Customer.