Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Location: Bangalore, India
20/40 hours in a week work
Salary: 12 Lacs to 25 Lacs INR
No of Positions: 2 Nos
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Project Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About FULLSTACK TECHIES:
FULLSTACK Techies, a part of Outsourcing Service Provider Inc. USA, started its operations in 2012 and have successfully delivered IT transformation projects for small, medium and enterprise customers across the world. We focus on serving companies for their challenging key projects which require supreme attention.
FULLSTACK TECHIES consists of the top 10% of IT developers all over the world. Technical talents including Digital IT, Software engineering, Design & Digital Marketing professionals.
FULLSTACK TECHIES was created by a group of full stack techies. With entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve growing companies, a group of highly-skilled and experienced techies joined their hands together.
We hire Scrum Masters with proven track record and elite industry background through a rigorous set of comprehensive screening process.
- Technical Screening: In-depth technical skill review, demonstrated end-to-end involvement in delivery, problem solving skills, analytical thinking, creativity, and shortlist exceptionally result oriented talents.
- Language & Personality Traits: Conduct internationally approved English language and analytical tests from Cambridge University and qualify candidates. These tests ensure that candidates are able to read, write, and speak English extremely well. Also, the test includes personality traits, and communication skills — one-on-one interview.
- Mock test cases or projects (Optional for Junior Positions): 2 weeks to 4 weeks of 40 hours of live / mock project is mandatory for candidates to qualify before deploying on a Customer live project. At this screening process, candidates need to demonstrate their in-depth technical competence, professionalism, and integrity.
If you’re a Scrum Master and no longer wanted to work as a typical employee in the investor vested service industry – with exceptional technical skills – yes, you are in the right place and the right candidate to explore FULLSTACK TECHIES.
KEY VALUE PROPOSITION:
- You will be eligible for 2 to 3 times of your current salary/emoluments if you are a qualified FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
- 20 hours per week / 40 hours per week work options available and can be remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
FULLSTACK TECHIES serve growing companies – small, medium and large enterprises — across and world, and this role is crucial as a Scrum Master.
We are looking for Scrum Masters who will be able to understand key business objectives and strategy of the product, application and be able to communicate to the team. As a Scrum Master, your primary responsibilities will be – select which productivity and achievement metrics will be tracked for scrum teams and track team’s performance against these metrics (e.g. velocity); monitor these on an ongoing basis. Therefore, it’s essential that – as a Scrum Master — you are experienced project manager, facilitate process of deciding which stories will be included in each sprint through understanding team’s velocity and story scope and size.
- Understand technology roadmap and help team fit their work into this roadmap, where applicable
- Coordinate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and review/retrospective sessions with rest of team members
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to complete builds efficiently.
- Manage progress by facilitating daily scrum meetings and helping team members overcome roadblocks
- Facilitate process of working with Product Manager/Product Owner and team to re-balance and re-prioritize work within a sprint
- Protect engineering team from distractions and interruptions by people outside the team
- Strong Agile experience with Scrum Master certifications
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies and platforms including AWS, Azure & Hybrid cloud.
- Java technology (spring boot MVC)
- JIRA, Gliffy, Macros
- Excel (Pivot tables, VLookup)/ PowerPoint and Visio
- TDD and BDD Knowledge with tools such as JUnit, Cucumber.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding written skills
- You must be comfortable with technology systems and FULLSTACK TECHIES internal tools
- Consistent focus to make stake holders experience delightful with the help of your deliverable and FULLSTACK TECHIES value proposition.
- A solid grasp of solution-centered approach.
- Must be a well-organized, composed, self-motivated world-class individual contributor or thriving to become so.
- Collaborative in nature and ability to leverage FULLSTACK TECHIES coders, developers, SME’s, CoE’s and leadership team to deliver outstanding results to End-Customer.